Tel: +1 (718) 5538740 | Website: www.aramex.com
Type your Aramex tracking number below, get live delivery information with our express tracking system.
Aramex is a leading global provider of comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions. Established in 1982 as an express operator, the company rapidly evolved into a global brand recognized for its customized services and innovative multi-product offering. In January 1997, Aramex became the first Arab-based international company to trade its shares on the NASDAQ stock exchange. After five years of successful trading, Aramex returned to private ownership in February 2002 and continued to expand and excel as a privately owned company, establishing global alliances and gaining stronger brand recognition. In June 2005 Aramex went public on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM) as Arab International Logistics (Aramex) with its shares traded under ARMX. Today, Aramex employs more than 8,600 people in over 310 locations around the globe, and has a strong alliance network providing worldwide presence. Read More…
Aramex Tracking Help
- If you have problem with our express tracking system, please track your package directly on the Aramex website.
- If you get no tracking information from Aramex official website, you’d better contact them.
Aramex Courier Tracking Number Format
If you have shipped through Aramex, you will have received a copy of your Waybill. Each waybill has a distinct number which can vary between 8 to 11 digits(eg: 321119864, 321119865).
Here is a waybill sample which shows the Aramex tracking number is 366105692.
- Aramex Announces 12% Profit Growth in the First Quarter of 2016
- Aramex to Sell MailCall and Form JV with Australia Post
- Aramex Expands Global Footprint with Acquisition of Fastway Limited
- Aramex to activate innovative parcel locker system across Dubai
- Aramex Acquires 25% Stake in “WS One General Trading”
Frequently Asked Questions
- Prohibited Items – International Express
- Customs Terminologies
- Express Shipping Terms and Conditions
Click here to read more FAQ of Aramex Express.