Tel: +1 800-456-6322 | Website: www.hollandregional.com
Type your Holland tracking number below, get live delivery information with our express tracking system.
Founded in 1929 in Holland, Mich., Holland has long been recognized for delivering the most next-day service lanes in its territory and annually records one of the lowest claim ratios in the industry. Originally committed to serving the central United States, Holland has expanded farther into the Southeast and Midwest where it continues to provide on-time reliability. Its 6,737 dedicated employees have earned the prestigious Quest for Quality award from Logistics Management magazine every year since the mid-1980s.
USF Holland Tracking Help
- If you have problem with our express tracking system, please track your package directly on the Holland website.
- If you get no tracking information from Holland official website, you’d better contact them.
Holland Tracking Number Format
If you have shipped through Holland, you will have received a copy of your Waybill. Each waybill has a distinct number which can vary between 8 to 11 digits.
- Holland Professional Driver Dan Runice Surpasses 3-Million-Mile Safety Milestone
- Holland Professional Driver Robert “RB” Wolford Achieves Three-Million-Mile Safety Milestone
- Holland Driver Herschel Evans Accepts ATA Mike Russell Trucking Image Award
- Holland Named 2016 Midwest Regional Carrier of the Year by Worldwide Express
- Holland Named 2016 Regional LTL Carrier of the Year by Transplace
Have no idea about Holland? Read Holland reviews in advance and write a review after sending your package with Holland.
Help Center of Holland Tracking
If you have problem with our Holland Tracking system, submit your problem here, we will help you as soon as possible.
Declare: We can NOT contact carrier or others on your behalf, we can only help you track your package with your Holland tracking number on official tracking system.