AAA Cooper Transportation® was presented the 2014 Regional Southeast Carrier of the Year award by The National Shippers Strategic Transportation Council (NASSTRAC). NASSTRAC annually recognizes carriers that have demonstrated excellence in transportation. NASSTRAC identifies the “best of the best” carrier performance and value for any shippers. The process that NASSTRAC uses are:
- Customer Service – Overall Responsiveness, Employee Attitude, Problem-Solving, Dependability, and Sales Force Support
- Operational Excellence – Transit Time Standards, On-Time Delivery, Delivery Flexibility, Billing Accuracy, and Claims Resolution
- Pricing – Price Competitiveness, Pricing Structure, Flexibility, Contract Language
- Business Relationship – Strategic Partnership, National Account Manager Effectiveness, Years in Relationship
- Leadership and Technology – Electronic Capabilities, Visibility Tools, Industry Innovation, Leader in New Service Offerings
The NASSTRAC Regional Southeast Carrier of the Year program is co-sponsored by Logistics Management, a leading trade magazine for buyers of logistics services. The award was accepted by Charlie Prickett on behalf of AAA Cooper Transportation® on April 14, 2015.