Hapag-Lloyd will adjust the service to and from Bolivia.
We would like to inform you that Hapag-Lloyd will adjust the service to and from Bolivia. The current feeder service with Transmares S.A.S. calling Arica via Callao transshipment will stop calling Arica as from December 12, 2013.
In consequence we will start servicing cargoes to Bolivia on our Asia South America West Coast Service (ASW) through the port of Iquique to/from all trades as from December 12, 2013 – The Inland transport to/from Bolivia will be performed on merchant haulage basis.
The ASW service offers weekly calls to the ports of Iquique, Valparaiso, Lirquen, Callao, Manzanillo (MX) and Asian base ports with the following best routing options:
- To/From North America East Coast/Caribbean/North Europe:
- To/From North America West Coast/Central America/South Europe/Asia:
via Manzanillo (MX)
- Iquique Terminal International (ITI) stacking schedule:
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 08:00 to 21:00 hours
- Dangerous cargo subject IMDG class and UN number
- Out of Gauge cargo subject to equipment and space availability
- Reefer cargo subject to equipment and space availability
Note: We provide a third part hapag lloyd container tracking system. With our container tracking system, you can get a real-time trace of your hapag lloyd container.