Unmatched Next-Day Coverage
Founded in 1929 in Holland, Mich., Holland has long been recognized for delivering the most next-day service lanes in its territory and annually records one of the lowest claim ratios in the industry. Originally committed to serving the central United States, Holland has expanded farther into the Southeast and Midwest where it continues to provide on-time reliability. Its 6,737 dedicated employees have earned the prestigious Quest for Quality award from Logistics Management magazine every year since the mid-1980s.
Holland provides full-state regional delivery in 12 states and 2 provinces: Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kentucky; Michigan; Minnesota; Missouri; North Carolina; Ohio; South Carolina; Tennessee; Wisconsin; and Ontario; Quebec, Canada. We provide direct, regional delivery in large markets in nine states: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Nebraska, New York, Pennsylvania, South Dakota and West Virginia. Holland also provides service to additional points in the northeastern United States through a partnership with its sister company New Penn and to additional points in the western United States through a partnership with its sister company Reddaway.
- Founded in 1929 in Holland, Mich.
- Acquired by TNT Ltd. in 1985; TNT became USF in 1996
- Became part of YRC Worldwide (YRCW) in 2005
Facilities and Equipment
- 57 service centers including those in Canada
- 6,155 Trailers
- 5,415 Tractors
- Liftgate service available at most service centers
- Scott D. Ware, president
- 6,651 employees
- 142 account executives
- More next-day service lanes than any other competitor in its region
- Highly reliable on-time performance
- 0.44 percent claim ratio
- 99.8 percent of shipments delivered damage-free