Type your DPD tracking number below, get live delivery information with our express tracking system.
Dynamic Parcel Distribution, widely known by its acronym DPD, is an international parcel delivery company owned by GeoPost. It has more than 830 depots in more than forty countries, and is one of Europe’s leading business-to-business parcel delivery services. The company was founded in 1977 in Aschaffenburg, West Germany. In its first year of operation, over 1.4 million parcels were shipped. By 1980, this figure had risen to seven million per year. Today, two million parcels are shipped every day. DPD was originally Deutscher Paketdienst until 2008 (meaning German Parcel Service), and then rebranded to “Dynamic Parcel Distribution”. DPD is majority owned by GeoPost, a subsidiary of La Poste, France’s postal service. Geopost bought Parceline, which was based in the United Kingdom, and Ireland’s Interlink parcels service in November 2000, for around $277 million. Parceline was rebranded DPD in March 2008.
DPD Tracking Help
- If you have problem with our express tracking system, please track your package directly on the DPD website.
- If you get no tracking information from DPD official website, you’d better contact them.
- DPD UK invests £4.3m in three new depots creating up to 150 new jobs
- Unique in international shipping: with DPD consignees specify the day of delivery
- Zero carbon parcel shipping from DPD goes live
- London 2012: DPD ready for the Games
- DPD Polska teaches you how to wisely and responsibly use e-commerce tools
Have no idea about DPD? Read DPD reviews in advance and write a review after sending your package with DPD.
Help Center of DPD Tracking
If you have problem with our DPD Tracking system, submit your problem here, we will help you as soon as possible.
Declare: We can NOT contact carrier or others on your behalf, we can only help you track your package with your DPD tracking number on official tracking system.