About Old Dominion Freight Line
Old Dominion, Inc. (NASDAQ: ODFL) is a less-than-truckload, non-unionized motor carrier providing regional, inter-regional and national LTL service and value-added logistics services. The company, founded in 1934 by Earl and Lillian Congdon, is headquartered in Thomasville, North Carolina and employs more than 15,000 people globally with revenue of over $2 billion yearly.
- Mastio and Company Best LTL National Carrier (7th consecutive year)
- ATA 2016 President's Trophy Award - Over 100 Million Miles
- ATA Excellence in Claims & Loss Prevention (4th consecutive year)
- U.S. EPA 2016 SmartWay® Excellence Award (2nd consecutive year)
- Logistics Management Quest for Quality Awards
- SupplyChainBrain Magazine's 100 Great Supply Chain Partners (2nd consecutive year)
- Top 100 Trucker by Inbound Logistics (2nd consecutive year)
- Inbound Logistics 75 Green Supply Chain Partners (G75) List (7th consecutive year)
- NASSTRAC Multi-Regional LTL 2016 Carrier of the Year (4th consecutive year)
Be the first to leave a review.