Larger volume shipping locations can take advantage of ATS Retail Solutions’ dedicated client shipping systems. Designed to improve productivity, accuracy, and communications, these systems offer many benefits to our clients and receivers.
Shipping Systems Features include:
- Import Orders utility where the system imports daily orders from a network shared connection and automatically uploads the data into the ATS
- Pre-Ship capability may be set on an individual cost centre (docket) to allow the labeling of shipments in advance
- Mass Mail/Distribution utility allows a shipper to produce all labels for a large distribution by selecting customers from their database – on the same docket, service and ship date
- Consolidation of orders being shipped to one location can be consolidated with each piece sequenced for easier tracking and tracing
- Address Validation to verify that city name, Postal Code and Province Code are correct against Canada Post listings
- Print Manifest – Shippers have the option to print multiple hardcopies of the ‘End of Day’ (EOD) manifest at the close of shipping for the day
- Routing and Rate Updates automatically update along with other changes with a network/internet connection and clients are provided the capability to periodically backup their consignee/customer record on the ATS server
- Consignee Database Maintenance – Allows the shipper to manage their customer database by setting certain values as defaults.