Tel: +1 (800) 831-4394 | Website: www.rrts.com
Type your Roadrunner tracking number below, get live delivery information with our express tracking system.
About Roadrunner Transportation Systems
Roadrunner Transportation Systems (RRTS) is adding two additional outbound terminals in the Northeastern region of the U.S. in response to growing customer demand. We have been providing inbound services to the region for many years, and opened an outbound terminal serving the New York metro area just a year ago. With the opening of the Baltimore and Philadelphia terminals on June 4th, RRTS is experiencing rapid growth in the region. Our continued expansion across the U.S. – from 20 to 22 terminals – is in response to requests from customers to increase our outbound service locations. “Our goal is to be responsive to the needs of our customers,” remarks Scott Dobak, President of Roadrunner’s LTL segment. “The growth that we have been experiencing is driven by the people we serve. The opening of the Philadelphia and Baltimore terminals will provide additional outbound service for key areas in the Northeast and strategically complement our other locations.” The new outbound terminal in Philadelphia will serve southeastern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey. The new Baltimore outbound terminal will serve the mid-Atlantic region, including the greater Richmond, Virginia area.
Roadrunner Tracking Help
- If you have problem with our express tracking system, please track your package directly on the Roadrunner website.
- If you get no tracking information from Roadrunner official website, you’d better contact them.
Roadrunner Tracking Number Formats
If you have shipped through Roadrunner, you will have received a copy of your Waybill. Each waybill has a distinct number which is a 9 digits(eg: 258822774, 056952868).
Tracking HelpIf you have express tracking problem, please submit your question with the carrier name and tracking number on Tracking Help, our Service Team will help you track your package as soon as possible. Here is the latest 5 tracking question from Tracking Help.
- Hello, I need a proof of delivery for QuikX’s tracking # 55917746 from December 2014
- Tracking number 22187112 is unavailable. I show this to have shipped 6/25/2015
- Trying to track Con-Way shippment #181-997211, going to CT from Ft. Collins,CO
- provide a proof of delivery
- not getting tracking from Central Freight lines