Type your NYCE Trucking tracking number below, get live delivery information with our express tracking system.
About NYCE Trucking
NYCE was incorporated by the Bump Family in 1985, residing at a corporate office in Binghamton, NY. When NYCE first began as a “Less-Than-Truckload” carrier it consisted of ten employees and has grown each and every year of its existence. In July of 1987, NYCE opened a second terminal in Greensboro, NC, where it sees much success today. In October 1990, NYCE opened a third terminal in South Plainfield, NJ, which enhanced its operation to be able to serve the NY-Metro area. Our fourth terminal, Philadelphia, PA opened in late 2004 and in June of 2006 we opened ourt fifth terminal in Spartanburg, SC. Our latest terminal opening was introduced April 2008 in Rochester, NY with direct service to the Buffalo, NY areas.
Tracking HelpIf you have express tracking problem, please submit your question with the carrier name and tracking number on Tracking Help, our Service Team will help you track your package as soon as possible. Here is the latest 5 tracking question from Tracking Help.
- Hello, I need a proof of delivery for QuikX’s tracking # 55917746 from December 2014
- Tracking number 22187112 is unavailable. I show this to have shipped 6/25/2015
- Trying to track Con-Way shippment #181-997211, going to CT from Ft. Collins,CO
- provide a proof of delivery
- not getting tracking from Central Freight lines