Magnum Corporate Office
3000 7th Avenue North
Fargo, ND 58102
Corporate Phone: (701) 293-8082
Toll Free: (800) 726-7510
Corporate Fax: (701) 293-8039
About Magnum History
· The first Magnum truckload company to operate was originally founded under the name of Gadberry, Inc. in 1978. Gadberry, Inc. had its office at Gadberry Farms headquarters near Grandin, ND.
· Magnum, Ltd. was incorporated in 1981 by Wayne Gadberry and two other local farmers. Magnum’s primary function was to move lime rock from Duluth, MN to several of the American Crystal Sugar Company plants to be used in the process of making sugar. After several years of functioning as a sole entity, Wayne gained sole ownership of Magnum and combined Gadberry, Inc. and Magnum, Ltd. into the continuing truckload company, Magnum, Ltd.
· Magnum LTD continues to service our truckload customers across the continental United States with terminals in North Dakota, Minnesota, and North Carolina. We hire over-the-road (OTR) drivers from several areas throughout the country, focusing specifically on the mid-west, south, and south-east regions.
· In 1990 Wayne Gadberry, Dick Roswick, and Paul Meyer started Magnum LTL, Inc. to serve less than load (LTL) customers. Over the years, Magnum LTL, Inc. has grown to 13 terminals and serves Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, western Wisconsin, and eastern Montana.
· The same year, Magnum Logistics, Inc. became incorporated in North Dakota. This division of Magnum is a non-asset based logistics and brokerage company serving national and international customers.
· Magnum Warehousing, Inc. began in 1998 and now maintains over 300,000 square feet of warehouse space in Fargo, ND. Magnum Warehousing is a full service operation providing inventory management, along with third party logistics (3PL), and other value-added functions to meet the customer’s needs.
· In 2008, while many companies began to cut back, Magnum decided to move forward, starting Magnum Dedicated, Inc. This Company provides dedicated transportation for customers that require direct freight delivery on a high demand rate. Magnum Dedicated continues to grow with existing manufacturers while adding new accounts.
· The fall of 2010 brought change to Magnum, as Dick Roswick and Paul Meyer chose to retire and sell their remaining stock to Wayne Gadberry, making him the sole owner of all five Magnum Companies.
· Today, Magnum has more than 640 employees and operates terminals/offices in Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Its corporate headquarters are located in Fargo, North Dakota.