Retailers recognize that the last few feet of their supply chain can have a tremendous impact on operating costs and store sales. ATS customizes inbound receiving programs for regional and national retailers who need increased inbound merchandise visibility, improved internal service levels, and reduced costs of store operations.
ATS inbound coordination and vendor direct programs work to ensure you gain greater control over store-level merchandise receiving through:
- Picking up from multiple vendor locations throughout North America or inbound ocean and air cargo at entry points
- Managing order information flow by store
- Providing individual stores with advance notification of arriving merchandise
- Efficiently staging and sequencing orders
- Delivering consolidated orders on the scheduled day within a set delivery window